Easy Pesto Tortellini Skewers

I think I have mentioned in the past that I am part of my town’s Mother’s Club.  Well, this past weekend the Mother’s Club hosted a fundraising event.  It was a night out of dancing with live entertainment.  The membership was to provide appetizers for the guests.  Appetizers, of course, are right up my alley.  You guys know I love to binge on a good appetizer.
I think I have mentioned in the past that I am part of my town’s Mother’s Club.  Well, this past weekend the Mother’s Club hosted a fundraising event.  It was a night out of dancing with live entertainment.  The membership was to provide appetizers for the guests.  Appetizers, of course, are right up my alley.  You guys know I love to binge on a good appetizer.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here